Honeymoon is mostly once in al lifetime adventure, not many people get a second chance and most of us dont want it to be, so this Kashmir Honeymoon Tour package is designed to make it a lifetime sweet memory which will live along a strong relationship and be binding memory for the same, this Kashmir honeymoon tour of 6 Days and 7 Nights is perfectly carfted for honemooners, All the exotic Kashmir Tourist places are covered taking in consideration your saty at each location so that you can enjoy those lovable moments without and hush and rush.
6 Nights | 7 Days Tour
Visit to Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam
Houseboat Deluxe HB at Srinagar
AC Cab for all transfers
Day 1 Arrival In Srinagar
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the hotel/deluxe houseboat. In the afternoon you take a shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc. Dinner and Overnight in hotel/ deluxe houseboats.
Day 2 Srinagar City Tour
Morning sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities. Overnight in Hotel
Day 03 | Srinagar | Gulmarg
Morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feet’s and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride up to khilangmarg.Dinner and overnight in Gulmarg hotel.
Day 04 | Gulmarg
After Breakfast If weather permits you can leave for the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feet’s and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride up to khilangmarg.Dinner and overnight in Gulmarg hotel .
Day 05: Gulmarg | Pahalgam
Leave after breakfast leave for Pahalgam 147 kms its situated at an altitude of 2130 mts. above sea level. It is Kashmir's most popular resort surrounded by high mountains, dense forests, high mountain lakes, it also offers 9 hole golf course, skiing, pony trails, angling (rainbow& brown trouts) horse ridding, trekking (both hard soft) overnight stay in hotel at Pahalgam.
Day 06: Pahalgam
After breakfast leave for Local sightseeing in Pahalgam its situated at an altitude of 2130 mts. above sea level. It is Kashmir's most popular resort surrounded by high mountains,
Day 07: Pahalgam| Srinagar Departure
After breakfast check-out from the Hotel and transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight.
- 06 Nights / 07Days
- 02 Nights stay at Srinagar in Houseboat on MAP (Breakfast & dinner)
- 02 Nights stay at Gulmarg in Hotel on MAP (Breakfast & dinner).
- 02 Nights stay at Pahalgam in Hotel on MAP (Breakfast & dinner).
- Srinagar City Tour
- Shikara Ride In Dal Lake
- Return airport transfers in Srinagar.
- Half day tour of Mughal Gardens & S Temple.
- Shikara ride in Dal Lake.
- Honeymoon Inclusions
- Full day excursion of Sonamrg (If time Permits )
- All sightseeing in Car Tavera or other in same class
|Package||Adults||Child with bed||Child without bed|
|Luxury||Rs. NA||Rs. NA||Rs. NA|
|Deluxe||Rs. 13,222||Rs. NA||Rs. NA|
|Standard||Rs. 11,600||Rs. NA||Rs. NA|
|Budget||Rs. 10,500||Rs. NA||Rs. NA|
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card.
- Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission.
- Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
- Online Holidays will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of mentioned hotels in the package similar category hotel will be provided.
- Srinagar vehicles are not allowed to conduct any sightseeing in Gulmarg or Pahalgam and hence sightseeing in these places is not included in the package cost.
- Itinerary can be re-arrange to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination.
- Online Holidays reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.