3 Nights | 4 Days Tour
Visit to Srinagar, Gulmarg
Houseboat Deluxe HB at Srinagar
AC Cab for all transfers
Day 1 Arrival In Srinagar
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the hotel/deluxe houseboat. In the afternoon you take a shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc. Dinner and Overnight in hotel/ deluxe houseboats.
Day 2 Srinagar City Tour
Morning sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities. Overnight in hotel/ Deluxe houseboat.
Day 3 | Srinagar | Gulmarg | Srinagar
Morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feet’s and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride up to khilangmarg.In the evening return back to Srinagar Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 4 | Srinagar Departure
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your onward flight back home.
- 3 Nights 4 Days
- 01 Night stay at Srinagar in Houseboat on MAP (Breakfast & dinner)
- 02 Nights stay at Srinagar in Hotel on MAP (Breakfast & dinner)
- Return Airport Transfers in Srinagar.
- Half day tour of Mughal Gardens.
- Free Shikara Ride on Dal Lake (once during stay 1 hour)
- Free visit to Kashmiri Art & craft industry
- Free vist to dry fruit & carpet market in Dal lake
- Note :-Applicable for minimum 4 pax
|Package||Adults||Child with bed||Child without bed|
|Luxury||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Deluxe||Rs.10,900||Rs. 5,999||Rs. 4,500|
|Standard||Rs. 9,999||Rs. 2,999||Rs. 1,000|
|Budget||Rs. 6,600||Rs. 1,900||Rs. 1,500|
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card.
- Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission.
- Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
- Online Holidays will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of mentioned hotels in the package similar category hotel will be provided.
- Srinagar vehicles are not allowed to conduct any sightseeing in Gulmarg or Pahalgam and hence sightseeing in these places is not included in the package cost.
- Itinerary can be re-arrange to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination.
- Online Holidays reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.