2 Nights | 3 Days Tour
Visit to Jammu , Katra
Houseboat NA at Srinagar
AC Cab for all transfers
Day 1 | Airport/ Railway station| Jammu| Katra (55 Kms)
Meet our representative upon arrival and take a transfer to the hotel katra after check in take a rest overnight stay in hotel at katra.
Day 2 | Katra | Cave | Katra
After breakfast leave for mata darshah with VIP Pass To reach there one can walk up, take the help of ponies or palanquins. The yatra to the temple of Mata Vaishno Devi starts at Katra also known as the base camp for the pilgrimage. From Katra to the temple, the distance to be covered by the yatris is around 14kms. Inside the cave, there are three pindis dedicated to Goddesses – Maha Kaali, Maha Lakshmi and Maha Saraswati. To complete your pilgrimage, you must make sure that you visit the Bhairav temple. The yatra to the holy shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi is open throughout the year. The main rush period for the visit is during the summer months of May, June, and July. The festival period of Chaitra- spring and Sharad –Ashwin- autumn and the New Year vacations are perceived as the peak season where devotees throng in huge numbers. Mata Vaishno Devi is known to fulfil all the desires of the devotees, no one goes back empty handed after they have been blessed by the darshan of Mata Vaishno Devi. In the eveing return back to katra overnight hotel stay
Day 3 | Katra | Jammu : (55 Kms)
After Breakfast leave for jammu to catch a flight or train for next destination Tour Ends.
- Duration: 02 Nights 03 Days
- Places Covered: Jammu –Katra- Vaishnodevi –Jammu.
- Meals Included
- Transport Included
- Hotel Accomodation Included
- Transfer and sightseeing by non-a/c car.
- Only Breakfast at Katra.
- Breakfast and dinner at Katra.
- Heating charges not included in package cost.
- All currently applicable hotel taxes.
- Helicopter Booking only accept 31 days before traveling date
This is a custom package rates will be provided as per requirement.
|Package||Adults||Child with bed||Child without bed|
|Budget||Rs. NAV||Rs. NA||Rs. NA|
|Standard||Rs. NA||Rs. NA||Rs. NA|
|Deluxe||Rs. NA||Rs. NA||Rs. NA|
|Luxury||Rs. NA||Rs. NA||Rs. NA|
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card.
- Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission.
- Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
- Online Holidays will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of mentioned hotels in the package similar category hotel will be provided.
- Srinagar vehicles are not allowed to conduct any sightseeing in Gulmarg or Pahalgam and hence sightseeing in these places is not included in the package cost.
- Itinerary can be re-arrange to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination.
- Online Holidays reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.