11 Nights | 12 Days Tour
Visit to Srinagar-Sonamarg-Kargil-Drass-Alchi–Dha–Sanjak-Pangong-Tso – Leh-Alchi-Nubra-Khardungla
Houseboat Deluxe HB at Srinagar
AC Cab for all transfers
Day 1: Leh
On arrival at the Leh Airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Complete day at your own leisure. In the evening, visit Namgyal Palace & Shanti Stupa. Later, you may want to take a stroll around the Main Bazaar. O/N Leh.
Day 2: Leh – Khardung La - Nubra Valley
Sarchu to Leh (255 Kms) – Leave for Leh by early morning, through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass16,617 ft. Lunch at Pang. After the Lunch drive to Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft and Indus Valley. Arrive at Leh by evening. Overnight stay at the Hotel.After breakfast, drive for Khardung La (the world's highest motorable road at 18380 ft.) Drive further to the high altitude desert with sand dunes in Nubra Valley. Enjoy the double hump camel ride in the sand dunes! O/N Nubra (Sumur / Hunder)
Day 3: Nubra Valley – Leh
In the morning, after breakfast drive back to Leh via Diskit Monastery and Hall of Fame. After lunch, rest of the day at your own leisure. O/N Leh
Day 4: Leh – Pangong Tso
After breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake at 14, 500 ft. through Chang La (17,350 ft. third highest motorable road in the world.) Reach Pangong Lake, the highest salt water lake in the world, shared by two countries: India (25%) & China (75%). Enjoy the beauty of the lake while appreciating the changing colours of its fascinating waters. O/N Pangong
Day 5: Pangong Tso – Leh
After breakfast, depart for Leh. On arrival, complete day at leisure. In the evening, you may want to take a stroll around the Main Bazaar. O/N Leh
Day 6: Leh – Alchi
After breakfast, depart for Alchi. Visit the famous and ancient Alchi Monastery. Enroute, visit Basgo Palace, Likir Monastery and Pathar Sahib Gurudwara. Spend rest of the day exploring the village. O/N Alchi
Day 7: Alchi – Dha – Sanjak - Kargil)
After breakfast, leave for Dha – Hanu (a beautiful village of Aryans) in Dropka region. Leave for Kargil via Sanjak Spend the time exploring the town on your own. O/N Kargil
Day 8: Kargil – Padum
Early morning, post breakfast, leave for a 9 hrs drive to Padum (Zanskar) where you can have a magnificent view of Nun and Kun peaks and Drang Drung Glacier. Enroute visit Rangdum, Pentse La. Reach Padum by Evening. You may want to explore the village on your own. O/N Padum
Day 9: Padum
After breakfast, leave for a full day excursion of Karsha, Stongdey and Sani and back to Padum by evening. Relax for the evening at Padum. O/N Padum
Day 10: Padum – Kargil
After breakfast, drive back to Kargil by the same route. Relax for the evening at Kargil and prepare for onward journey. O/N Kargil
Day 11: Kargil – Drass – Sonmarg – Srinagarl
After breakfast, start the drive to Srinagar as the road passes through the panoramic landscape to reach Sonmarg (2740 m) enroute Drass (the second coldest inhabited place in the world). O/N Srinagar
Day 12: Srinagar
After breakfast, board the flight back to Delhi. Trip ends
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected
- All Meals (Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Dinner)
- To & Fro Airport Transfers.
- Transportation by Non A/C Innova or Xylo for Premium, Luxury, Super Deluxe and Deluxe Packages.
- Transportation by Non A/C Scorpio, Sumo Grande or Qualis in Standard Package.
- Innerline Permit.
- Complimentary Reach Ladakh Guide Book on Arrival in Leh.
|Package||Adults||Child with bed||Child without bed|
|Luxury||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Deluxe||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Standard||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Budget||On Request||On Request||On Request|
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card.
- Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission.
- Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
- Online Holidays will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of mentioned hotels in the package similar category hotel will be provided.
- Srinagar vehicles are not allowed to conduct any sightseeing in Gulmarg or Pahalgam and hence sightseeing in these places is not included in the package cost.
- Itinerary can be re-arrange to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination.
- Online Holidays reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.